Land Rover has shown an updated model of its Range Rover Velar 2022 SUV. The car has received a wide range of auxiliary systems and a new special edition. According to the manufacturer, the novelty will go on sale in the Russian market. Already in the standard equipment of the car, a customizable virtual instrument panel with a multimedia complex Pivi Pro will be used.
Which supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and is also capable of updating from cloud storage when connected to a network. Land Rover is in talks to upgrade its adaptive cruise control. Which can now not only brake and accelerate on its own. Rather, it is also capable of steering the car to keep it in the lane.
The car will appear on the Russian market with two-liter gasoline and diesel engines with a capacity of 249 and 199 hp. Separately, the presence of a modified system of ionization and air purification in the cabin is noted. Which provides a high level of filtration, eliminates unpleasant odors, and also regulates CO2 levels due to the cabin sensors installed in it. Prices for the novelty for Russian consumers will be announced later.
Range Rover Velar 2022 Pricing
- D200 S – R1 293 800
- D300 S – R1 448 100
- P250 S – R1 293 800
- P340 S – R1 428 200
- P400e S – R1 654 500
- D200 R-Dynamic – R1 363 710
- D300 R-Dynamic – R1 517 900
- P250 R-Dynamic – R1 363 700
- P340 R-Dynamic – R1 498 100
- P400e R-Dynamic – R1 725 400
Velar Auric Edition
- D200 Auric Edition – R1 399 700
- D300 Auric Edition – R1 553 900
- P250 Auric Edition – R1 399 700
- 5g in automotive industry: Poor network coverage and low manufacturer, 5g connected vehicles
- Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021: Launch Date, Price, Full Specifications